Bulldog Awards Winner Profile

Poston Communications

Poston Communications is a national firm, providing media relations, crisis management and litigation communications, content and video services to clients internationally. With a mission to improve people’s lives personally and professionally, the firm views itself as “communications counsel” to its clients – demonstrating excellence in communications through the actions of its team. Nearly 80% of our business is focused on serving the legal industry, and the remaining 20% includes other highly regulated industries. The firm is lawyer-owned and lead by Dave Poston, Esq. who founded Poston Communications in 2004. The team has more than 470 years of public relations and marketing experience, along with two former journalists on staff with experience reporting at major national and regional news organizations. Equipped with this depth of skill and experience, Poston helps position clients as thought leaders in their industries and prepare them to successfully overcome threats to their business and reputation.

7025 CR 46A Suite 1071, #528
Lake Mary, Florida
Tel. 404-875-3400


Awards won

CSR/Non-profit campaign

Best Government/ Public Service Campaign 2021

Orlando United Assistance Center

PR Awards

Best Media Relations Campaign 2020

Bostock v. Clayton County, Georgia

Winner Profiles A-Z